AP Query & Processing Associate
Luton, United Kingdom
Our team of AP Query & Processing Associates are integral to the TUI Global Business Service AP function. The team carry out several key responsibilities to ensure TUI has smooth and efficient processes for all key stakeholders. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, high volume processing team that is always evolving.
Reporting directly to the AP Query & Processing Assistant Manager, the AP Query & Processing Associate is part of the AP team responsible for processing c. 1.5 million invoices annually.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Process invoices in line with supplier contractual terms and authorisation
- Clear invoice on hold queues before month-end
- Identify service delivery issues and non-conformance, and escalate when required
- Complete supplier reconciliations and support continuous improvement opportunities
- Experience in customer-facing/high volume transactional role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills including persuasiveness and/or assertiveness skills
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload
- Advantageous to have experience in Accounts Payable/Finance roles and using SAP, Airpas, and AMOS systems
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Way of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simpy visit OUR DNA