Business Improvement Consultant
Luton, United Kingdom
This role reports to a Lead Business Improvement Consultant and is responsible for leading or supporting transformation and process improvement projects or providing consulting support for change. The focus is on identifying and delivering measurable benefits through optimised business design and processes.
Please not the closing date for applications is: Sunday 26th March
ABOUT THE JOB
Process re-engineering projects: The role involves leading or supporting process re-engineering and business design using the TUI Way (Lean) methodology. This includes seeking opportunities for cross-functional collaboration, engaging with stakeholders and SMEs, and managing business design and process improvement activities. For technology projects, you the role holder will ensure business requirements are met established and risks & controls are documented. The goal is to deliver measurable benefits. Participating in process re-engineering activity as part of a transformation programme: For large-scale, interdependent programmes, the role involves supporting business improvement process and change activities, as well as providing advocacy and support for program objectives and building wider business engagement. They You will champion change and promote a culture of continuous improvement and end-to-end thinking to ensure successful programme implementation. Engagement & Maturity Development: The role involves supporting the drive for business improvement and promoting the team as a centre of excellence. This includes continuous improvement of team capabilities and embracing change to encourage a culture of continuous improvement and end-to-end thinking throughout the business.
Professionally savvy: The role requires staying up to date with developments in Lean Six Sigma, Process Management, RPA, process mining, change management, agile, project, and programme management models, with a focus on the service sector. Networking with change management professionals is encouraged to bring valuable knowledge and practical experience for continually evolving business improvement activities to maximise value to the business. Stakeholder Management / Strategic Business Partnering: The role involves establishing and maintaining working relationships based on mutual trust and credibility, understanding the business challenges, and proactively identifying opportunities to improve processes. Feedback is sought on initiatives to ensure optimal adoption of new ways of working, and approaches are adapted as needed. Culture: You will champion end-to-end process thinking, encouraging and nurturing a cultural environment where employees work collaboratively across departmental and business area boundaries. You will support the Process Owner structure as a route of exposure for all ideas that will improve how work could be done better, faster or cheaper. You will provide guidance and support to the business about Process Ownership and the importance of this in ensuring successful adoption of new ways of working. Training: You will train process and change tools and skills as needed to support implementation and to ensure changes to ways of working and process are sustainable.
- Team player with the ability to challenge and effectively support others
- Relationship and networking skills, able to influence stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Experience in working in a global environment with team and stakeholders spread across all TUI markets (intercultural awareness)
- Has a passion for exploring new forward-thinking trends
- Able to create the conditions needed for open and honest collaboration, balancing this with the need for quick delivery
- Analytical mind-set with an appreciation of the importance of data-driven decision making
- Strong customer & commercial acumen and value focus, able to show the measurable value of process activity
- Articulate. Engaging and inspiring communication skills in English, both written and verbal, multi-lingual desirable
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com