Content Manager - Projects
Luton, United Kingdom
As a Content Manager – Projects, you will be using your knowledge of our diverse set of content systems, to deliver exceptional process and projects to our stakeholders. You will act as a bridge between many of product contents key stakeholders including the wider content team, product, and ecommerce. As a Content Manager – Projects you will assess upcoming IT projects alongside the other Content Managers and PIM developer to identify resource and operational needs to support the implementation of projects. You will be a self starter who seeks out areas that need improvement and deliver subject matter expertise on our PIM and data systems. You will help define processes, to ensure that they are scalable and embed them within the wider team. TUI is going through an exciting period of transformation and the Content Manager – Projects will support the Product Content and Technology Lead to provide overarching support on this project.
The Sales and Marketing Division is an exciting and engaging place to work, we are going through a transformation at the moment, with a lot of focus on systems and technology. Working with our colleagues across group to deliver best in class systems and processes when it comes to product and information content. This role will provide overarching support to the UK by inputting in workshops where your subject matter expertise will be needed. If you can adapt and flourish in an environment which is evolving as fast as the technology and the ways in which the customer is consuming content, then this is the role for you.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role.Closing date for applications will be Friday 31st March
ABOUT THE JOB
- Your day to day will vary, you could be leading on the more specialist requirements of cruise itineraries, or you may be working on defining test scenarios for a new IT project. Here are some other tasks that you will be getting involved with:
- Working on key projects to drive improvement to all aspects of our accommodation and landing page content
- You will take ownership of developing our KPI dashboards and use these to drive improvement to our content
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business to improve best practice across product content
- To provide overarching support to the Product Content and Technology Lead on a transformation project, this will include coordinating requirements gathering, implementation, training and testing scenarios
- Working with our developer to drive improvement to our PIM, including requirements gathering and prioritising the backlog as required
- Leading on various specialist product projects, including weddings, cruise, tours and multicentres
- To define and map existing and to be content processes and providing training on these processes as required
- To provide support to Content Managers, attend meetings as required and fill in for Content Executives
- Deputising for the Product Content and Technology Lead where appropriate.
- Collaborating with optimisation and digital teams to drive content improvements on our website
- Experienced content executive who is used to working in an IT and ecommerce environment and ready for the next step in their career
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in writing briefing specifications and conducting training both individually and in groups with minimal supervision
- Be able to matrix manage individuals to deliver projects on time
- A self starter, previous experience in anticipating and seeking out problems
- Adept at working with CMS and systems management
- Ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Able to prioritise tasks and monitor progress
- Demonstrable record in building and managing strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and third party suppliers
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.