AP Payment Coordinator | 12 Month Fixed Term
Luton, United Kingdom
Working within a Destination Settlement Team you will form part of a team of 13 AP Payment Coordinators responsible to ensure that all Northern Region (UK&I and Nordics) Hotel invoices covering Mainstream, Crystal Ski, Lakes and Mountains and our TUI Tours programme are paid in a timely manner. This results in a fast-paced environment in which over 2.5 million Touristic invoices that are processed into SAP per annum with approximately £4bn of payments made annually.
The role is based in Luton, but at TUI we believe work is something you do not somewhere you go therefore we are happy to offer flexible working arrangements for this role. The successful candidate would be required to attend the office approx 3 times per week while training and then on average 1 day per week after that.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensuring that all supplier queries are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Issues are prioritised and escalated as required
- Liaising between our Purchasing, Commercial, overseas finance teams and Offshore departments along with direct suppliers
- Assisting with the management of Vendor Debit Balances and providing commentary on monthly reporting.
- Working alongside our offshore team of invoice processors
- A good understanding of an Accounts Payable function ideally with previous experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a great eye for detail
- Excellent excel skill needed. VLookups and Pivot tables are essential
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- SAP Experience desirable
- Ability to embrace a culture of continuous improvement
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here