Join our global TUI Musement Central Finance Team as an Accountant and provide a high level of service to internal and external customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Journal entries posting
- Excel report creation
- Filing and management of account payables/receivables database
- Assist with supplier accounts management and support with general accounting activities
- Process invoices, answer queries and work closely to support TUI departments
- Review discrepancies and solve invoice/supplier account incidences such as debtor/aged creditor balances
- Review processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency/accuracy and implement solutions
- Complete projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong knowledge in accounting
- The ability to use MS Office tools such as Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Have previous experience in administration, supplier and/or customer management
- Accuracy, integrity and ability to work within specific deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and interact with people within the team or with other team members
- You have a methodical, organized approach towards the execution of assigned tasks
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.