Digital Product Owner
Luton, United Kingdom
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Digital Commerce (Digital Product & Digital Experience (DX) & Digital Marketing) is a global team within TUI Group responsible for the business delivery and operation of all E-commerce solutions and products. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Digital Marketing, Digital Product, Digital Experience, SEO and Optimisation & Analytics providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
This a great opportunity to join a team of innovative and passionate people, who are driving the development, operation and ongoing evolution of global cloud-based e-commerce solutions and services powering one of Europe’s largest travel and experience websites with over 700m visits and over €6.5bn revenue per year.
The Product Owner will own a digital product on some of the largest eCommerce sites in Europe. Our UK Head office is in Luton, but TUI believes that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We believe in offering as much flexibility to the individual on whether they work from an office or elsewhere. Of course, there may be occasions when we will need you in the office for business reasons, but wherever reasonable we allow you to make the choice. From the basics that all colleagues will either be present in the same room in a meeting or present individually on camera on Teams we want our ways of working to be inclusive.
Please note the closing date for applications is Sunday 11th June
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Owner, you will run your own autonomous digital product team. Your key areas of responsibility and accountability will be to:
- Build good working relationships with stakeholders in business areas across TUI Group.
- Define and prioritise the product backlog for your digital product team and ensure that you have a clear roadmap which will increase engagement, conversion and other KPI’s.
- Work with digital analysts and optimization & insights experts to ensure that all product Epics and features link to business value and are prioritized to deliver maximum commercial benefit from development time.
- Contribute to the Product Vision and Strategy using stimulus such as the Digital Strategy, customer needs, business stakeholders’ needs and external best practice.
- Drive feature delivery with product teams, working with digital analytics and DX to generate new ideas for enhancements and new features
- Gain an understanding of the travel industry, TUI’s business, and our competitors
- Take personal ownership of relevant KPIs, OKRs or other success metrics and work with digital analysts and optimisation specialists to ensure that all developments are aligned to drive performance with clear metrics, tracking mechanisms and targets.
- Experiment often and use ‘Inspect & Adapt’ approach to continuously refine
- Passionate about digital customer experience, and able to work backwards to technology
- An understanding of Agile, AB and MVT testing, and how to manage a product backlog
- Able to understand user feedback and analytics, to make informed decisions and well-thought recommendations
- Deep level knowledge of User Centred Design and thinks customer first.
- Able to positively engage with stakeholders and their Product team
- Good commercial and decision-making skills, able to input into Ideation and Roadmaps.
- Focussed on outcomes, not solutions. Bold with ambitious strategies and an ability to motivate others to achieve these goals
- Numerical, able to understand quantitative and qualitative data from tools such as Adobe, Decibel Insight and customer research and use this data naturally to generate insights and ideas
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date