TUI Hotel or Service Rep | Local Residents
Locally employed contract
Calling all tourism pros based in Italy!
We are seeking savvy and skilled individuals like you to join our diverse team of Hotel or Service Reps.
If you’ve got the right to work in Italy and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
Not sure what local documents you need? Find out more here.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts 20.365 € – 24.000 € gross/year, and your average commission potential starting from 350 € per month with no upper limit, comes on top.
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer permanent or seasonal contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- A consistently happy colleague, a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- Digital savvy, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- You are fully conversational in English – additional languages and/or a driving license will be helpful.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Embrace the merge of tradition and innovation, shaping the future of travel by assisting any conventional guests with our online products & services.
- Meet, coordinate, advise, sell, and fix more complex problems for our international guests, while it all starts with you uncovering guests holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and sales opportunities.
- Monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
- You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable position during your recruitment journey.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit