TUI Nordic is looking for a CRO-devloper who will join our CRO-team that is working actively with our four Nordic markets. Together we aim to increase and drive the Nordic optimization on the web thorugh active testing. The CRO-developer will play a key role in setting up and delivering new AB-tests togheter with our Nordic CRO-team with input from our local teams. The role wil also work closely with our Northern Region team as well in order to validate testing and outcome.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Develop and setting up AB-tests for our Nordic Markets
- Supporting in Data validation with our in-house analysts of said tests and Northern Region colleagues
- Handeling and owning the usage of Adobe Target for the Nordic markets from a test perspective
- Give active feedback and input on testing possibilities
- Being a key part of CRO-team and improving the customer journey for our Nordic customers
Part of Nordic and Northern region and developing new ways of working in terms of testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within IT or related
- 1-2 years experience of Optimisation testing (multivariate, personalization & A/B-tests)
- Understanding of React, NodeJS and TypeScript
- Knowledge & ability to read and analyse data from Google Analytics
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written (one Scandinavian language is meritorious)
- Ability to define, communicate and work against metrics and KPI’s
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you.