Associate Cashflow & Liquidity Planning
Depends on local regulations
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
ABOUT THE JOB
- Carrying out daily cash management of bank accounts in local currency
- Carrying out daily cash management of bank accounts in foreign currencies
- FX ordering and monitoring of hedge vs. requirement
- Preparation of FX report
- Preparation of liquidity report
- Maintenance of FX rates in ERP systems
- Creation of monthly rolling balance sheet and cash flow forecast and processing of queries
- Creation of annually rolling balance sheet and cash flow budgeting and processing of queries
- Carrying out deviation analysis (forecast/actual, budget/actual, etc.) for forecast and budget as well as commenting and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Further development and optimization of the existing forecast instruments and processes
- Preparation of foreign trade reports to the authorities and processing of queries
- Checking and approval of payment orders in various banking systems
- Processing of account opening and integration, and establishment and administration of bank power of attorney
- Participating in treasury projects
Successfully completed studies with a focus on controlling, finance or accounting or comparable training
Initial professional experience in controlling, treasury or accounting desirable
Very good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
Experience in SAP, HFM, TMS such as Kyriba desirable
Business-fluent English and German language skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.