TUI Hotel Reps & TUI Airport Reps | Local Residents
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Holiday Destination Jobs
Locally employed contract
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our Airport or Hotel Reps and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
Are you available from June 2022 until the end of the summer season? Then please read on:
We currently have permanent opportunities in Cancun*, Playa del Carmen* and Los Cabos*.
*These jobs offer local Mexican contracts and you should only apply if you have residency and Mexican Passport.
If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad for us – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You could be meeting, coordinating, advising, purely selling, and/or fixing more complex problems.
- You will be assisting any traditional guests with our online products & services.
- It all starts with you uncovering guests holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and/or sales opportunities.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at the airport, service in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- A true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in English and preferably extra languages – driving licenses will be helpful.
- A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is recommended (subject to ongoing change).
- Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Base salary and Exceptional commission scheme*.
*Airport Reps do not earn commissions.
- Company iPad & Uniform are standard at TUI, depending on the role.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI learninh Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.