Business Controller | US and Canada
Fort Lauderdale, United States
Orlando, United States
Joining the TUI Musement Finance Team as Business Controller, you will participate in the performance tracking of the different businesses within USA and Canada. You will identify risks and opportunities and you will ensure compliance and accuracy with all reporting requirements. Additionally, you will coordinate with various teams and assist in improvement and execution process.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Preparing month-end postings and accruals for pending revenue, cost of sale and general expenses. Close co-operation with Business Services to effectively ensure timely completion of postings.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation and the reporting of the actual results and the budget / financial forecasts.
- Operationally involved, works in tandem with operation managers. Understands business processes.
- Expense treatments validate and control codification of expenses.
- Developing and maintaining the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Fostering a high-performance culture, offering excellence in customer service delivery.
- Provide analysis and synthesis of data to support tactical initiatives.
- Profit oriented – capable to design financial as well as operational performance measurement systems and match them with corresponding KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Solid financial accounting, analysis and reporting experience preferable in a managerial position in tourism
- Proven experience delivering high quality business partnering is a must, and a strong approach to dealing with high levels of ambiguity and considerable change.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written and a current and valid B1/B2 USA visa required for MX based candidates.
- Very proactive, the candidate has the capacity to take initiative and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- An open-minded individual regarding change as a chance, thereby being able to find more than one solution to a challenge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels.
- System knowledge in SAP and Hyperion (HFM) will be valued but not mandatory. Strong Microsoft Office skills.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.