Business Owner Flight Ancillaries (f/m/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As a Product Manager Flight Ancillaries you are overseeing the business processes behind our flight ancillary production from the scratch
- You will set up and manage a product backlog and deliver transparency on future developments
- You will be contributing to product design and ideation towards the Central Markets Ancillaries Team
- The introduction of ancillary products to the Central Region markets will be part of your responsibility
- You will be responsible for the supply of the GFMP with dynamically sourced flight ancillaries
- You have an eye on the market and will identify optimization potential for our flight ancillary business
- You will design and define requirements on reportings and analysis
- You will be defining KPIs and focus on reaching the agreed targets
- You are open minded and motivated to learn and grow in a technical and complex environment. You can handle several topics at once without losing focus of priorities.
- Candidates with advanced experience in the tour operator business
- deep understanding of the global flight market
- experience in a flight related role is a plus
- exceptional communication skills for managing different stakeholders from various units and markets and the ability to simply explain complex systems
- Fluent in English and German is a must, all other language skills a plus.
- Candidates with an exceptional analytical strengh and the ability to understand complex structures and processes very quickly
- Numbers, charts and statistics catch your interest and you have strong presentation skills
- High IT affinity
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.