Nazar Nordic | Finnish speaking Activity Guide Turkey
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Are you passionate about creating memorable holiday experiences for children? We’re hiring Finnish-speaking activity guides for the summer of 2024! Apply now!
About the job:
- Work as a Nazar Dream Provider abroad in a Nordic team, more specific as an activity guide in our miniclub.
- Be a part of the team in one of our biggest hotels and destination in Turkey.
- Gain new challenges, experiences, and personal development.
- Explore the culture, connect with new individuals, and thrive in an international workplace.
- Our goal is to deliver great holiday experiences to every guest who chooses to travel with us.
- Miniclub duties for diverse age group of Nordic children and youth.
- Organize and coordinate enjoyable activities and games.
- Entertain and lead the Minidisco show in the evening, featuring dance performance on stage.
- Unleash your creativity to make the holiday dreams of both children and their families come true.
We build our team with diverse skills and unique personalities, constantly seeking individuals who seamlessly complement our team dynamics. Within our international teams, each person plays a crucial role, contributing to the unity of the team and the larger Nazar Nordic family.
About you and requirements
- As a Nazar Dream Provider, you personify the crucial attributes of passion, enthusiasm, and a positive spirit.
- Your open-minded and flexible nature is important to us because we´re always searching for the best matches for the Nordic team.
- Fluent speaking and writing in Finnish and it´s beneficial if you know more than one Nordic language.
- You are fully conversational in English, both written- and verbally, and knowing additional languages is viewed as an advantage.
- A regular B-driver´s license is required, and it must be valid for minimum of one full calendar year from your arrival at the destination.
About our offer
- Reliable work with world´s largest tour operator company, good working environment, and motivating surroundings.
- You will have a legal employment contract, valid insurance from Nordic´s, and official work permit (if/when required in destination country).
- We cover the costs of your round-trip flights to and from the destination as per the terms outlines in your contract.
- Salary paid in Turkish lira.
- Company provided accommodation free of charge and all reasonable accommodation costs are taken care by Nazar.
- Internal training sessions to familiarize you with our internal procedures and work methods, preparing you for your role as a Nazar Dream Provider.
- To streamline your daily tasks, we supply you with useful manuals, tools, a uniform, and neccessary devices.
- Great opportunities for personal growth, offering a path to build your career and journey within our organization.
- A treasured family-like atmosphere within the company that ensures every member is an integral part of the overall journey, contributing to our collective strenght and unity.
About Nazar Nordic
- Nazar Nordic is an All-Inclusive specialist with over 20 years of experience.
- We have a great lineup of carefully selected hotels, each with its own special charm and concept.
- Nazar Nordic is a part of world´s leading tourism group; TUI Group, together with TUI Nordic, (TUI Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Tuifly Nordic -airline.
- The TUI Group consist of a wide portfolio with tour operators, travel agencies, online portals, airlines, hotels, cruise liners and incoming agents.
- TUI operates in 180 holiday regions, serves annually around 20 million guests and has over 76 000 employees worldwide.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Nazar Recruitment Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.