Port Delivery Agent | Permanent
George Town, Malaysia
Join our Global TUI Intercruises Operations team in Malaysia (Penang) as a Port Delivery Agent, where you will be responsible for communicating booking updates with our suppliers and operational management of pre-agreed Cruise Ship port calls as required to ensure the smooth operation of shore excursion operations and the complete satisfaction of our cruise passengers. The season starts in November and runs until April.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients in the provision of their daily operations.
If you have got the right to work in Malaysia and speak English, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 31.000 MYR gross per year.
• We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
• Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
• We offer a permanent contract, and you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Pre-operational preparations – securing the suppliers, coaches, Guides etc for the tours
• Being physically present at the port on the days of operation to deliver excellent customer and cruise line operational service. Early starts and demands work during some weekends.
• Liaise with ships and respective operations onboard teams to review, update and arrange all final details, according to pre-approved itineraries.
• Invoicing and costing. Information is promptly entered into the database
• To respond to all inquiries in a timely manner (within 24 hours)
• Invoicing – preparation and dissemination on a timely manner
• Verification of suppliers/vendors invoices, bills and payments
• Any other duties assigned to you from time to time either verbally or in writing by your supervisor
• You have experience in planning and organizing and understand the need to provide exceptional customer service at all times
• Eager and willing to learn the demands of the job and ideally an interest in Cruise Operations
• You are a confident decision maker, even when working under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English. Speaking Mandarin is an advantage (not compulsory).
• You have a pro-active guest service mindset with a clear focus on quality and efficiency.
• Able to work in a flexible manner (including different work shifts) depending on cruise ship schedules will be required.
• Willing to travel for cruise operations in and out of Malaysia.
• You are open to learn, grow and drive your career while passionately delivering a great service to our guests and cruise clients.
• Full manual driver’s license is required for this role.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #LetsTUIIt