ABOUT THE JOB
As a Facilities Assistant you will have a diverse range of duties:
- You will independently perform basic repairs and replacements including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, …
- You will be doing small painting jobs
- You offer ad hoc help and assist your manager where necessary
- You contact stakeholders and suppliers when necessary
- You have a basic knowledge of electricity, HVAC, plumbing, painting, repairs and replacements.
- You can communicate fluently and customer-oriented in Dutch and French, English is a plus.
You have an eye for flaws and defects and can report them appropriately or resolve them independently.
You are flexible and do not have a “9 to 5 mentality”.
You can think solution oriented, have a hands on mentality and are proactive.
You are willing to undergo further education or training where necessary.
You feel strongly about working safely.
You are autonomous and have good technical insight.
Experience in construction or other related fields is a plus, but not a must.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
At TUI, as the leader within the travel industry, we’re ambitious to keep looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business, while also providing the best environment for our colleagues.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Airline Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.