TUI Sales Rep | Polish Speaking | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of hospitality, travel, and tourism?
We are seeking digital experienced, and sales driven individuals like you to join our diverse team of Sales Reps. So if you have an EU passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the summer season, and speak English plus Polish keep on reading!
Please note candidates must possess a valid driving licence and be least 21 years old for this position.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Seasonal or permanent contracts available with optional winter work opportunities.
- Private Health Insurance with Allianz or Sanitas included.
- Accommodation with you own private bedroom and bills included.
- Work permits, background and/or medical checks arranged and included.
- Return flights, company iPad and uniform included.
- Comprehensive onsite start of season training with accommodation and pay included.
- Access to free language lessons & the TUI Learning Hub to help you level-up and grow your career.
- Plus receive a take home net basic of 775€ to 930€ per month + extra commission of 400-500€ gross per month with no upper limit.
- Finally, why not get involved with incredible local charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- A highly motivated, target driven & sales focused individual.
- A true people person – confident communicating and selling to international guests.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- You are fullyconversational in English and Polish, and have a driving license.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will significantly drive Revenue & Margin through 1:1 sales, welcome meetings & personalised recommendations on TUI Experiences.
- You will help maximise sales opportunities by uncovering guests needs and matching them with TUI’s Experiences, using your expert destination and product knowledge.
- You will also be responsible for meeting your Sales objectives and tracking your performance using our Digital tools & platforms.
- You will support our customers by answering questions, helping them use our App and website for experiences booking and service-related needs.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit ‘Our DNA’.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit