TUI BLUE Guide | German Speaking | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of hospitality, travel, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work with a passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our digital experienced and helpful BLUE Guides. So if you have an EU passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the summer season and speak English and German, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Seasonal or permanent contracts available with optional winter work opportunities.
- Private Health Insurance with Allianz or Sanitas included.
- Accommodation with your own private bedroom and bills included.
- Work permits, background and/or medical checks arranged and included.
- Return flights, company iPad and uniform included.
- Comprehensive onsite start of season training with accommodation and pay included.
- Access to free language lessons & the TUI Learning Hub to help you level-up and grow your career.
- Plus receive a take home net basic of 775€ per month + extra commission of 400-500€ gross per month with no upper limit
- Finally, why not get involved with incredible local charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- You genuinely enjoy spreading positivity, are a great team player within a wider diverse team.
- You are a true people person by nature and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- You understand the importance of technology in the workplace, willing to learn the demands of the job, our IT systems needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to solve problems and to work well both independently and as part of an international team.
- You are fully conversational in English and German.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will help and guide guests throughout their TUI BLUE experience using both face-to-face, digital service and sales tools available.
- You will be meeting, coordinating, advising, selling, and fixing more complex problems for our TUI BLUE guests and promote our BLUE app, online products and services.
- You will partake in additional PR activities as part of the TUI BLUE guest experience – this may range from attending daily theme nights to starring in a weekly TUI BLUE Team Show.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates with guest feedback results for service provided in your hotel and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit ‘Our DNA’.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit