O2C Contact Center Executive (Finance Call Center)
Join our TUI Global Business Services Team in Sousse as Order to Cash Contact Center Executive and provide excellent service and problem solution to German-speaking and global customers, retail agencies and internal partners within TUI.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Answer customer (B2C) & retail agency (B2B) queries and claims via phone and email, such as process feedback & inquiries in reaction to payment reminders, process requests to change payment method, provide payment overview upon request, change of master data
- Respond to credit card inquiries
- Process and redeem vouchers
- Support collection service process
- Monitor and reconcile incoming payments
- Support decision-making by providing ad-hoc reports as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in German and English.
- Previous experience in the Order to Cash processes (O2C) or customer service roles preferred
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business advantageous
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Highly service oriented and responsive
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: we thrive by working within intercultural environments, where you’ll have opportunities to work with international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit OUR DNA.